St Bride

For times of worship please refer to the homepage

Post Code: CF71 6EY

OS Reference: ST 09700 77590

Church Website Village Website
St Bride is a Norman church from the 13th century. It was substantially restored in 1849 with a number of new features incorporated into the fabric, most notably the outer arch of the porch which came from the ruins of Margam Abbey. Internal features include a fine Venetian 16th century carving of the Madonna and Child with original colour and gilding.